Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It's getting close to "Turkey Day" and I can smell fresh baked goodies in my house.  Which translates to extra inches around the middle by Friday.  But that's okay.

I just finished my track for the Instructors CD for the Key West Dulcimer Festival.  This CD will be on sale at the festival and from what I've seen of the song list it should really be a great one to have in the collection.  If you haven't done so already check out the Key West Dulcimer Festival's web site http://www.keywestdulcimerfest.com/ .  Bing Futch has put a lot of hard work into making this an amazing festival for everyone.  The dates for the festival are January 28 - 31, 2010.  Come and join the fun in the sun with the rest of us in January!

I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be teaching at the Western Carolina University Dulcimer Week in July of 2010. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment